Perhaps you’re not able to see as well at night as you used to. We are able clear up your headlights up without even needing to remove them from the car. If you live in Dallas, our headlight restoration service will do just that.
Are your headlight lens yellowing or beginning to look hazy?
1. Start sanding headlight with 800 grit: The first round of sanding removes the yellowing/oxidation from the headlight
2. Sand Headlights with increasing grit (up to 3,000)- We increase the sandpaper grit to refine the sanding marks and smooth out the headlight. This slowly begins to bring out the clarity of the headlights.
3. Compound the Headlights- Using a cutting disc, compound, and a machine polisher we will remove the last of the sanding marks and leave the headlight smooth and clear.
4. Polish the Headlights- Using a light polish and a polishing pad we will smooth the headlight lens even further to give it a like-new shine and clarity
5. Protect the Headlights- For protection, we apply a 1-year ceramic coating. This provides durable protection to keep your headlight clear.
Price may vary based on headlights' condition
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does this service take?
We try and keep this service around 1 hour. The actual time depends on the condition of the headlight
How long does this last?
It’s recommended to apply a sealant on each headlight once a year to keep them looking like-new.
Can you restore headlights in any condition?
If the hazing is on the outside of the headlight, then we can get it out and restore the clarity. However, there are times where a headlight has cracks or scratches on the inside which cannot be removed. We cannot guarantee perfection, but we do our best to give you day and night results.